Sunday, July 20, 2008

Save the Polar Bears!!!!(my logo)

It takes me two weeks to make this logo because this is my first time make a logo by using adobe illustrator.I'm sorry because i've not showed how i did this logo but i'll explain.First,drawing the polar bear is not that hard,by using the 'pen' tools,i make an outline of the image i showed and i put in really light blue color to it.Then i make a circle and color it with light blue because the blue color represent earth and the notrh pole where the polar bear live.I use the gradient tools and put in some white color to make it look more like in the north pole.The outline of the circle,i use the brush tools and color it with dark yellow to represent the sun that makes the north pole melt.Finally this logo means a lot to me,because the message is clear that we must try to save the polar bears from extinction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home